Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I was gazing, & I found it.

Freaking no 450 post is gonna talk about my second standardized exam. FYI, I did not very good in most of my subjects, except Mathematics and Biology. Human is weird, when they got high achievement on something, they'll start to love it more. Indirectly saying, who doesn't want to be praised? That guy will be really stupid.


I'm really disappointed on my English paper srsly. I didn't get A, not even a A-. Yes I admit my English is not that good, but I'm trying to improving myself now. Hah, teacher suggested us to write diary & let her have a look? My God, who wanna relieved their secrets to anybody? So I choose blog now. Blog as much as I can, use as more new vocabulary as I can. But, I can't think of any seriously.

12 new words enough for the upcoming days!

Exam is coming soon. Let's study people. Aim for the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment