Friday, December 23, 2011

Trip to Singapore!

Just got back from Wonderland, I mean Singapore not long ago. And now I'm rushing to finish this blog post because there's more & more events coming soon!

Thought I'll go there by flight but in the end mum decided to go there by own car since time is more flexible. By the time I reach Singapore,

It is already midnight 3 o'clock!

Aunt Julia brought us to somewhere nearby for supper. I guess my whole journey in Singapore is mostly about meals because i eat 5 meals a day, wtf!

I'll skip those unimportant part then. The first 2 days I went to shopping in Orchard & Bugis Street. You can buy lot of cheap stuffs in Bugis Street & the quality is very good too!

This is the inner look of Bugis Street.

Here goes some of good stuffs I bought. 

I believe love in first sight! I straight buy it after I saw this! *$40*

This is supposed to be a dress but I'll take it as a top. *$12*

Mum says the graphic is cute so straight buy it with $12.60

What I really love about Bugis is there's a shop that I really love which is Ritz Apple Strudel. You only can find this shop in no other places but only Singapore!

You must really try out the strudels there. You'll love it at first bite, so true!

It's so crispy & you'll feel fireworks shooting around you!



The third day, USS - Universal Studios, Singapore!

As you can see. Everyone despo for taking pictures. Included me (T_T)

 Here we are in Hollywood street, left 2 are my cousins! The role player is real okay!

This is Madagascar world! (This is what I stole from sister's folder but I didn't meet them)

The Far Far Away! Welcome to Shrek's castle!
Too bad I went for Enchanted Airways while Shrek & Fiona were out.
Shrek 4D Adventure was so awesome since you can hear & FEEL IT REAL.

And I skip The Lost Word & comes to Ancient Egypt. The best part in this is,
YOU'LL PLUNGE INTO TOTAL DARKNESS ON THIS INDOOR ROLLER COASTER!
& seriously the atmosphere around & the mummies scare die me, it is so creepy!

After indoor roller coaster, HERE COMES THE BEST PART IN USS - Sci-Fi City <3
The speed of roller coaster is 82.8km/h WITHOUT STOPPING WHILE YOU'RE DROPPING!
Blue tracks will be more scary because you're going to have a cobra roll babe!
& both corkscrews are like having battle since both will starts at the same time! (it's different section)


Here's new section! The Transformers' Ride! But too bad I missed it since we've to wait 2 hours for the 3D show. & now I regret for missed it out!

After that should be New York City & I took a picture with a lady! She's so tall & pretty & I admire her so much. You can say I'm jealous of her too. But it's in my cousin's camera, too bad. (T_T)

My dinner for that day. Kimchi Noodles & Spicy Rice Cake! :D
Mum was scolding me for having just MAGGIE MEE. (-_-)

I'll finish here. Thanks Aunt Julia & Uncle Patrick for bringing us around the Singapore! & not to forget Aunt Oliva for letting us to stay in her house. Sorry to say we've made a mess in your house :P (Now Aunt Oliva & her family are in New Zealand!)

Lastly, say hello to my new baby. O.D.M 0 degree which costs me only $99! <3
Crs : x o  

No comments:

Post a Comment