Saturday, December 31, 2011

The splendid outing & Happy New Year!

Yesterday... I'M OUT OF OTAKU LIFE.

Seriously I didn't know this is gonna be real since not everyone really cares about it. And the day before I got my text from pfx & only knew that everyone gave their answers.

Yesterday night we all meet in 88 BBQ steamboat in BBK and coincidentally we met some schoolmates who are having farewell party for their friends for NS. Hmm, can I say this BBQ is also called as farewell party since two of them going to NS? *crys*

Ignore all the chao da food kay. We are not great cookers!
Sorry to African people, I know we shouldn't waste food BUT 
researchers say eat chao da food will get cancer :(

Meet SeowWern at the left & FongXi at the right!

Before that we were actually talking about our plannings since 2012 IS COMING! I think, deciding what to study / enter which college or university / what to work as part time are much harder than SPM. These thoughts sometime making me headache like asdfghjkl. So still, high school life still the best!


Talking peacefully at first... Then... 

Became like this. HAHA this is real funny! With Amy & AiYin's expression! Funny max!
(But actually AiYin is trying to direct the vapour smoke to the opposite..)


After fulfill our stomach with lotsa food, it's finally Ice Cream time! <3 To tell the truth we made kinda lot of cha da food. *Sorry to Africans again*
My 'artworks'. I really rolling it real hard to get this round round shape kae!
Aww, I start to miss that chocolate ice cream again :(


When it almost comes to the end, Pfx's brother came & we joined them for a night movie later then! We reached Jusco almost 10pm but the movie starts around 11pm.. Take a walk to Popular Book Shop but in the end kena kicked out since it's their closing time. D:

So in the end we sit at the corner in the cinema & really awkward moment since everyone is standing & we're sitting on the floor.

Watched The Darkest Hour until 1am. I really think that the title for this movie is NOT SUITABLE AT ALL! It is not only Hour but DAYS. Pity the handsome John whom I think he's the main character but in the end he's dead, aww.

The minor thing, I miss Miss Tan  Mdm Yong (new appellation!) again whenever I step into this 88 BBQ Steamboat. I bet she must be very happy now! God Bless! You can read about the outing here

Anyway, it's already 31 Dec 2011!

Happy New Year in advanced!
because I know I won't be typing a new year post!


...


For those who are being lucky picked by government to participate in National Service,
Please enjoy yourself to the max & have fun there!

No comments:

Post a Comment