Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OhHaNi's trend '10/11!

Sorry for being this inactive for this long, /slapself.

I'm active once again in MapleStory. It is really addictive since I always play until midnight. So now my daily activities should be checking forum of maplestory. It changes vigorously after BB patch. And it is really making me headache since I can't really catch up the lastest.
My humble advice for poe - please do your studies well before you play this game.

Recently Playful Kiss just finished on 8tv. I mean, it should be finished half a year ago. Do you notice? Oh Ha Ni always has different hair-style whenever she has the appearance on some part. Damn jealous of her silky & flexible hair

Too bad I don't own a long hair. haha

So now i feel like leave my hair long, once again. Hair oh hair, please grow as long as you can. It is better if your are as long as Rapunzel's, long & silky.
Cr : x

1 comment: