Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Genting, I was there.

YooHoo! First vacation trip done & now I'm back. Stay in Awana Vacation Resort Development is such a good decision, especially after their renovation. Afterall, i spent most of my time in AVRD but not Genting Highland Time Square.

Class can? I love the new jacuzzi! Jjang!

Well, the weather was wonderful when I went to theme park. It has been a long time since I go theme park after a year. Nothing changed much but surprisingly corkscrew was opened!

The starting point.

Seriously, I was shouting like a siao ding dong especially comes to 360 degree rotation, Cool! My partner was keep asking me "takut x? takut x?" Funny her! Was planning to play spaceshot after that but sadly it was under maintenance. So I went to play Sungai Rejang flume ride. Oh that was the bad experience ever. Queued up for almost 1 hour just to wait for a 10 minutes ride. I was the one who planned to take for a ride but I in the end I decided to give up since everyone who played wet after that. But, I played. & in the end what happened? I wet lah.

Starbucks Coffee Jjang!
Maybe because I'm already okay with Genting's weather. I feel so hot whenever I'm in Klang. Aww Genting, I miss your weather. Such wonderful weather I was in there.
Cr : x o

No comments:

Post a Comment