Thursday, May 26, 2011

Can you see how tough am I to be like this?

Opps, i almost forget something! I should take this post as my appreciation to everyone. Thanks those who wished me. Really really, I'm really happy & touched. Thanks you guys for willing sacrifice your 2mins study time & your sleeping time, maybe? I'm laughing at you all touched.


My senior page is almost done. Just left with 2 pictures with making me really frustrated. I almost gone mad because of it, wait. I'm already mad now. I hate waiting all the time. & what should I do now? Wait for em' to send the picture to me or ignore them? Ugh. Is sending a picture hard? I've been asking them since 1 month ago! Don't make me yell at you okay. I don't wanna to do that.

Holidays is almost here. So it is time to plan for holidays now! First week of holidays kind of suffer for me. But it is okay, take it easy. Teachers wasted their precious time to come early in the morning to teach us too. So my first week will be like semi-college life, 3 days of extra classes. Opps, not to forget tuition too! Second week will be fun, fun, fun, fun!

Problems always around. Just like now, I had another problems again. Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment