Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I bite you,

Saw everyone start to active their blog now & reminded me I'm still here.

3 freaking weeks past, say freedom! But now I have a feeling of lonely now. For the past 3 weeks I had books accompany me but now? Back home, face the walls, lay on bed & start to sleep, such a boring life. I miss you exam, but my heart is aching.

It warms your world.

Ting is making me jealous. She is gonna attend OiC Camp which I was despo for it. And she assigned the Fashion Style course! Aw Ting, you better bring some knowledges back for me. I had depression these days, because of several particular tiny tidy reasons. Sorry, mood swings again.

Senior page is giving me another headache. Why is people doesn't want to give co-operation? This is really pissed me off. Don't blame me if I missed out you.

No comments:

Post a Comment