Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jonker Walk in Malacca

Second post of the month, finally I manage to find back my enthusiastic toward blogging!

As I stated in previous post that I'll post more about Malacca's symbol - Jonker Walk! I'll suggest tourists to visit there during weekends, like Friday or Saturday because more stalls will be displayed! You can say it's the upgraded version of night market because it is cleaner & CLEANER!

My sister, Stephanie! As you can see it is so crowded can?

What surprise me is this new garden with so many "MISTERS"
The statue just give me a feeling that he's saying,


"I have my fking 6 packs, jealous not? Go work out like there's no tomorrow then!"


HAHAHA, tio owned. Yes, Datuk Wira Dr. Gan Boon Leong (why am I typing this out? -_-) is the founder of Jonker Walk, 鸡场街文化坊. Funniest ever is the Chinese name for Jonker Walk. I was laughing die hard because it uses "chicken (鸡)" as the name. WHY CHICKEN? NOT DUCK NOT COW?




No trust me? SEE THIS!

Open this image in new tab & ZOOM! But too bad the LED light spoiled or what? Idk.


Walked from the entrance till the end in 1 hour. Sister & I both were yelling like asdfghjkl. And so, we had our drinks & snacks in GEOGRAPHER.
A good chilling place! The waiters & even the customers ARE SO SO FRIENDLY!

Idk that British(?) finds me funny or weird. He straight comes to us & ask for camera
so that he can snaps a picture of us, how friendly! Yes the world should have like this!

Snacks & Drinks we ordered! That pinkish More More Tea is loved! <3

**

After finish chilling in Geographer, Stef says she wanna rewind some memories & so we go to the next street & find a restaurant which full of coconut trees? ( ̄□ ̄;)BUT, I saw a shop which is so lovely & the furniture is so like korea-style (*´▽`*)

As you can see, it's a Handmade Soap so the fragrance is great & I can't even resist it!(●^o^●)
FYI, the shop is same row as Geographer but it is somewhere in the middle.




All the cupboards, lamps, decorations are exactly what I want them to be in my dream house!
It is so so so so lovely & I don't even want to leave here!
Due to their fantasy designs, quite a number of lovey-dovey did their photo shooting here too :)

Bought all these around RM90+. The average price should be RM0.25/gram. Not expensive right?
They even selling gift & souvenirs boxes so you can actually buy 'em & give your friends :)

For more info, you can actually take a look HERE.

As I mentioned above that we wanna find a restaurant which has a lot coconut trees(?) But too bad I think that restaurant closed down or what. Then I found Bubble Tea :D

Bboing bboing. It's so cheap & multi-choices plus only costs me RM2.50!
Where can you find bubble tea as cheap as this?! 

Spent 3 hours on this whole journey. Seriously it's really really really crowded like asdfghjkl. & us not to forget selca all the time!






Okae last photo now.
Wishing everyone has enjoyed their Chinese New Year & HAPPY SCHOOL REOPEN! \ ( ^o^)/

The silly us. 
Cr : x o

No comments:

Post a Comment