Tuesday, April 10, 2012

On the result day, ..

Oh yes, this is totally dead now. I should have post about my SPM thingy or whatever somewhere around March but now it's already April! & my last post was on Februay. /killself/ I-am-very-lazy & dead now. Although i said something like,

How stupid uh.

Before that I knew my result through #bff 's text message since our previous photography teacher sent us our result through MMS. I've told my dad if I really got 8A's or above, whatever A it is gonna be, I'm gonna burst into cries & he promised me if I got that he'll buy me a blackberry smartphone.

To be honest, I wasn't surprise when I got my result when it's on my hand because I knew it earlier. But I really cried out loud & my dad who is so silly also cried with me. HAHAHAHAHA the stupidest moment ever.

AND THE RESULT IS, I GOT 8A.
others just guess yourself.

Screw for that B+! But still I'm thankful because I'm lucky enough for having these 5A-, impressive!

***

Later night after working, couz brought me & her friend to Hokkaido for dinner! To be honest, it's the first time I have my meal there & i fall for it. The environment & food are 5 ☆ out of 5! (≧∇≦)/


 The hand rolls. 

 The sushi we ordered.

Although I dislike tuna, but you definitely gonna try this because this is so yummy!

Muahaha, this is good too!


I'm the happiest girl on that day! /tears like a zombie/ Thanks everyone who congratulated me especially friends & family, relatives & dad's friends (my dad posted my result to FB right after I got it.) 

Lastly, a picture of my couz & meeeeeeee. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment