Sunday, April 15, 2012

I got it! After asdfghjkl times,

I was officially 17 last year but I delayed my L licence until last 4 months.

Sitting in the Undang room is so,

First, I was sitting in the middle with anonymous #foreveralone
Second, the lecturer talks so boring & slow!
Third, Sitting in there 6 hours really can sleep & I slept, heh!
At least he has talked all the main points so I passed my test with EXACT 42! /happydieme.
And I went to amali straight after I passed. Again another long hours but fortunately the lecturer has a sense of humor, if not I can die sitting there for 3hours.

Miserable part should be driving! I have to wake up at 6 in the morning & prepare for my driving class at 7!

***

Ugh stop crapping. So,

I TOOK 3 TIMES FOR TEST!
There's nothing to be proud of. /slap-self/


Wasted so much money & time just to get it -________-;

No comments:

Post a Comment