Sunday, April 29, 2012

You don't deserve it,

Short post today. 

28 April'12. More than 100,000 people all around the world went for BERSIH 3.0.Just got some news like many accidents happened. God bless everyone!


It's a triple wow. 

***

I'm actually a part of semi member for this event because I wore Green, went back to high school for Anugerah!

Before going to school!
Green = Stop Lynas!

Reached school around 7.30am but waited until 9a.m. only start, #hotdieme. Chatting with friends all day long especially talk about future studies. Most of them are going Form 6 & going ACS for registration next 2 weeks!


You know the feeling of when you're back to school after months & your teachers who taught you before still remember your name? You'd get excited around if teachers do. So am I! Not showing off but really, happiest day!


Certificate, Trophy & CASH! $$

very satisfy with the photos I took because it's not mine! I used sister's boyfie's camera without permission. /killself/ I shall use the salary I earn to buy one.. soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment