Monday, April 18, 2011

No pen = death.

I should start celebrate my happiness since my Second Standardize Test just finished today. Please give a applause to JPS. They succeed to make my life miserable.

FYI, I had A.maths paper today and this is the first time I can't manage to finish all the questions. & my mind was totally blank like empty bottle when I flip the paper & started to read the questions. Wasted my whole weekend on doing revision. It's okay, there's another test in 2 weeks.

People usually said that please do something to self when you have lost intensity to study. So I should start indoctrinate by doing this,

YES, I can do it! 

And my table was srsly this messy in the past few days.
It's not my table. Just extract from somewhere, Hehs.
Honestly, I don't own a study table in my room. Oh wait, I owned but it has became my sister's skincare's products station aka make over station, just left out the mirror. So diner table is my study table. Hmm, can this called as two birds in one stone?

Mum promised me will renovate our house, last year June. I was srsly freaking excited for it & jumping like a monkey when I heard that. But it is gonna be 1 year in 2 months. Mum, you liar!

My dream study table. Please make the computer as exception. 
Since I screwed mostly all my papers, I think I should start to hold my every time whenever I have the free time. Good Luck to myself. & advice to all the students.

Study like there's no tomorrow?!
Eh wait, everyone will happy for that.

Study makes your life goes easier when you grow up.
This is what my dad usually say to me?

Study not for your grade, but for your future.
You don't study just to win over someone or get no.1 right? You have your dream.

I found, something interesting.

So true? Haha.
All the images are taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment