Friday, April 22, 2011

Let's give each other sometime.

It has been a long time since my last post. I don't know why I've lost interest in internet. Of course included blogging, twitter & facebook. So, what happened to me? /shrugged.

I'm more into dramas or TV shows. So my daily activity current is school, drama, homework and bed time story. I've the habit of reading story book before sleep time now, funny me. Recently I'm reading "Madison Finn". That was my sister's form 3's birthday present but my mum found it under the bookcase. It's about a girl who is going to deal with 7th grade, new friends & boy.

This is it.  Cool cover with cute graphics.

I should officially announced that today is 22nd of April. Okay everyone knows that.

Dear EST ah kor, 
Happy 17th Birthday! Best wishes to my best ah kor. Please don't ever boom me again!  Have a blast & quickly find a girlf. Hehs



You have no idea what am I thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment