Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taste, Smell & Fat comes.

Mum can we have Pizza as our dinner? Sis, can you please give me one bar of your chocolates please? Bro, let's go out & have our dinner. OH MAI GOD, I'm acting weird these days, seriously. Is it something wrong with me? I don't know. I only know that I need foods badly, totally into foods. And now, I'm a picky eater.

I'm more into American branch now. Hah, salad, hotdogs & fried eggs. Yum yum. This is the preparation before I'm gonna visit my friend who just migrated to America now. Still hate them for leaving us! But of course I not gonna leave Malaysia till I save enough.

Yum yum. /drools.
Anyone knows about Mint Butter available in anywhere? I've searched quite lot of super market but none. I miss the taste and smell after my uncle grilled the bread with mint butter.

Food is addictive. Please control yourself. 3L - Less Sugar, Less Salt & Less Fats. Get it?

Mid-Year Exam is approaching, 10th May. But, it will not affect my free time on WeGotMarried. I'm in love again. Muax WooJung Couples. Oh btw, F(x) & CN.Blue had their comeback these day. Claps & Cheers. Please support f(x) & CN. Blue new album! Will Victoria leave WGM after this comeback? No please no. Nichkhun will sad to the core.

Wuli f(x) cute & sportive. Isn't? Amber's hair coolest. I'm in danger.
1Boice says, You take the first step.
Tomorrow is Sunday, fun fun fun fun. Waiting patiently for the translation for WGM. Love everyone except cockroaches & rats.

I gonna buy a new toy again.
I felt in love with that vintage ring? Anyone?! /scream mummy
Images are available here. x o x

No comments:

Post a Comment