Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gorgeous & Fabulous (Part II)

Finally now it is the,

STARTING OF DECEMBER!

You know I just can't stop myself for spreading my happiness to the nation. After delaying so long, I finally came up with this Gorgeous & Fabulous (Part II). You can simply see Part I at here.

Since it's first December, people outta are cheering & party for closing ceremony of SPM. But, I still got one paper left though... It's okay, just take it easy! Still,



OH YEAH, IT'S PARTY TIME!



Do remember bring me goodies if you going somewhere like overseas or other local state. 
Hint : I prefer food rather than a souvenir. 



High school life just ended like this, in a blink of eyes.




it should be 5 years instead of 4. I experienced all.


I, from an ordinary high school girl enter prefectorial board blankly without any thoughts, ignore what others say like "Why are you giving yourself such a hard time?" "Prefects can just stfu." and so on. But ,

IT IS NOT AS TOUGH AS WHAT YOU THINK, YET AS EASY AS WHAT YOU THOUGHT.
I'm not talking crap. it's the truth.

Since I came from SRJK primary school, everything in the secondary school (plus it's a girl's school!) are  O-D-D for me. I don't really talk to other races BUT I'm not being racist! I just can't adapt it -_-

Now, high school has done. 
Best thing about high school? - I've learned so much throughout this 5 years. 

Pieces of memories ;








GOODBYE HIGH SCHOOL, will miss you lot! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment