Friday, December 9, 2011

オタク女... you know?


Nowadays, I'm オタク女 now.
Don't know オタク女? How about Otaku then?

of course this is not me, i don't have front fringe okay.

Conclusion, 

I'm SO LIFELESS NOW.

Yes I don't have any plan for now. Thought I might chilling outside everyday or other places, but none of it. But still, it could be beneficial while staying at home since I'm lazy person & most important is,

I NEED TO BALANCE MY SKIN TONE. 

It is getting worse ever since I joined marching competition & starts to take bus every schooling day. As stated I'm lazy, I never apply any whitening cream or skin products that contain SPF ^15. Sigh, why I so lazy?

Everytime when I signed into Facebook I'll see something like "Oh I just got my job!" "Movie marathon" "Chilling at XX place" "Going XX with YY" Ugh, I'm so jealous with those who has things to do.

Minor thing to say,


As you can see I've changed my layout, ONCE AGAIN! It's GirlGeneration's How Great is Your Love for the auto play & T-ara's Cry Cry for the manual play. Both are my favorite song currently & I'm sharing it to everyone!

I'm sorry to those who doesn't like autoplay music on my blog. You have no choice but just listening to it. I'm forcing you guys to love Girl's Generation anyway. /evil

Okay, I need to continue my otaku life again. Will post up more since it's a HOLIDAY! *yayness*

No comments:

Post a Comment