Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gorgeous & Fabulous (Part I)

I think, it has been ages since I'm here. So sorry, was busy over personal stuffs & etc.

Of course there's lot of stuffs I want to share to everyone, but time is the only obstacle. I can't really online for too long since now just left about 25 days to my final exam in high school year life which really mean to me a lot!

Story starts here. Graduation Day was on 15 'Oct.


No doubt, we were pretty excited for this BIG day!

Obviously it was a formal graduation. The theme should be traditional clothes & because of that I bought that Baju Kurung that seriously caught my eyes. It's a baby pink (my favorite ♥) traditional clothes!

 Having brunch with my girls. Well, I wasn't there but my food...


We seem addicted to my camera function with 5 shots going on.


One last photo before ceremony is going to start.

Seriously that day was really in rush, we were jubah for a while then get back for a change so that the next class can get their jubah on and get their certificates. But luckily, I manage to take a picture before pass it on to the next person, selfish me.

With make up on. Kinda excited going up to stage & receive the honor of ,

"CONGRADUATION! YOU'RE GRADUATED, but not officially"

You can barely see myself with make up kae?

Personally love this picture so damn fking much. Special thanks to bff ♥. 

Yes I changed my clothes during the closing ceremony or whatever. Don't ask me why. There's some stupid reason cause this dress like everyone's wearing it. Yeah, I had my mini fashion show that day. Okay I know this is so and like wtf & I think I should go fk off now. 

  Before going back home. Toodles babe.

For more photos about my graduation, please take a look HERE.

Oh btw, GIRL'S GENERATION got the comeback today! Have you heard of it?

Girl's Generation - The Boys.

Girl's Generation makes 'em feel the heat.
Girl's bring the boys out!

No comments:

Post a Comment