Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My mistake

I guess everyone just too concentrate on my previous post's pictures & never realized that there's actually typing error in my previous post which is,

Enlarge that picture. Don't you realize I actually typed Dec instead of Oct
Don't try to scroll down & see, because I'll never repeat my mistake twice. 





A word for you.


BLEH.

This shouldn't be the main part.

SPM IS JUST IN 4 DAYS.

It's actually a Y-A-Y for me since i actually planned quite a lot of things to do after that. But, I still gonna keep myself alone since my hair's length is really pissed me off now. Hair oh Hair, please grow longer okay?
The worst thing for now, I haven start my revision yet.

So I guess, it's time.... to make over my mind.... which is....

START STUDY NOW!
Good luck to all the SPM candidates! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment