Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SPM happenings

It's over... & it will never comes back again, never.

SAY BYE BYE TO HISTORY!
But actually I kinda miss that subject now. Am I insane?

It's already the third day of the SPM but I feel like I'm having dehydration, can die. Can you feel it? I'm already half zombie.

I bet this year's SPM is the best ever, funniest topics ever but still have its difficulties.


According this one of my friend,
Cepumas :  A large prize of money that has accumulated until won. In other word, jackpot.
Okay thanks to Minister of Education. I'll say "CEPUMAS!" instead of "JACKPOT!" next time.

So what's next?

You wanna have a open burning party & burn the book (History book especially)?
Please don't hesitate to do it if you wanna die faster.


Actually, I wanted to blog something about the continue part of this post, Gorgeous & Fabulous I but end up I'm talking about something which is passed not long ago....

One day I met two hawt girl nearby, who wear formally on top, but sadly they both wear casually for their shoes, so-not-smexy.




I mean I really wanna thanks them for accompany from early morning till evening which is about, freaking 12 hours?!  It's weird that everyone was looking at us because we three were having make up and that formal dress on at improper place. I guess their mind was setting like "Why the hell this 3 girls are here?


Crs : x

No comments:

Post a Comment