Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pocky poke, have you?

Are you feeling down & stress? Do you crave for sugar?

Do you know that, eating sweet things like ice-cream & lollipop can makes you goes happy like marry-go-round? CHOCOLATES especially!
"Serotonin, which is a brain chemical that contributes your happiness. Eating sugar may increase the absorption of an amino acid called tryptophan, which your body uses to make serotonin, so it's possible that eating something sweet may make you feel happy and avoiding sweets may make you feel crabby. "



Recently sister bought whole series of glico from Japanese Food Fair (Guess so?).

Wouldn't you love it when you saw all the chocolates around? (≧▽≦)/

What make me go crazy is the Pocky Chocolate "Cookie Crush"!


Trial exam is still going on, 2 more days to go. During this 3 weeks of examination, I have sleepless nights. Even my eyesbag start to be friend with my eyes. /sad die me

People who burns midnight oil like me, of course will get sleepy & wanna give up easily. But with pocky chocolates, I'm always awake! Maybe it is because of the chocolates which make me happy & go hyper I guess? Or it's because I'm over obsessed with chocolates? My personal view.

The chocolates just burst like having volcano once you taste it
& you know you can't stop yourself eating it!

So now, it is time for you to taste it!

Everyone wants what they can't have. But not everyone goes after it.
You wouldn't want to the "everyone" right? Be the "not everyone"!




Wants to know more about glico products? You can have a look at here!


Crs : x o o

No comments:

Post a Comment