Thursday, September 22, 2011

New & Better changes?

What's up now? The latest change in Facebook?

With the latest & fastest growing news station, Updates Time Ticker.




You see, I can see everyone's likes & comments from now on. So if I gonna on my Facebook 24/7 hours, I guess I can see what's everyone doing without asking them directly, how cool!

Sorry friends, I wasn't mean to stalk you guys but Facebook wants me to. This new update system even grow in one of the Hot Trending Topic in worldwide for the past 48 hours.






Even BLOGGER.COM, had some changes too!

Dear Bloggers or Readers,

Now is the new feature with LightBox, a new way to interact with the pictures. Once an image is opened in the lightbox view, any other images from the same post will now appear as thumbnails along the bottom, which can be easily browsed by clicking the arrow keys on the left or right side of the lightbox.

Do you wanna try? Simply click the image below & light box will show up!






P/S : It only works for the pictures uploaded from Blogger but not your code images from other websites.

But still,

Cool yeah?! New tab won't opened anymore with the pictures uploaded. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment