Saturday, September 10, 2011

I go back to 2009 sometime,

Can you recognize the title I've typed? Taylor Swift "goes back to Decemeber all the time" & I go back to 2009 sometime. Okay not funny.

Google & Blogger are real amazing.

Why do I say so? Because they still keep all the photos that I've upload via Picasa Web Album. Let me share some oldies pictures with you guys that I've found. Remember do hold your laughter!

I said, Hold Your Laughter.

Shot #1 Class Party, 2009


Shot #2 One day "trip" in Genting, 2009

Shot #3 Cupcakes making in Bianca's house, 2009

Shot #4 Teacher's Day, 2009



Shot #5 GG Carnival, 2009

Shot #6 Visit to Catholic High School, 2009


Look at us! I can really see all my wrinkles are out now, crys. I'm summarizing my whole blog into one post!

P/S; I deleted all the blog posts 2009.
PP/S ; I realized I keep wearing the same strip shirt most of the time!

So, these pictures are describing my High School Year in 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment