Sunday, April 24, 2011

One day you might find me undone.

Stupid Senior Pages make my life miserable. I totally have no idea on how to do it. I need time to rest. My last project was Renjer's Room's biggest board ever and now I have another project again. My aspiration is leaking, can't just let my brain rest for some time and then start to work?

Don't blame on me if it didn't come up well.

Now JYJ's Empty suits me well.
There you go. Here it go.
Why can't you let it go, let it go, let it go, let is go,
Girl because your brain is empty. LMAO. 
Your brain is gone. My heart is strong
Leave her alone!
Leave her alone!

Okay stop complain, oh silly me. That's not the main point. Main storyline should be this.
Hello Canon 5D Mark II !
Jealous me? Please don't because you'll jealous my dad's photographers since each of them will get one if they work for the company. Jealous jealous damn jealous! /wink at dad. And FYI, this cool DSLR rank no.2 in Canon. So it costs around 25k bucks, nice number with 5 digits numbers. Hey dad, do you lack of any photographer now? I can work for part time. /point fingers at myself.


Exam coming. Did I mentioned in the last previous post or last post. Okay so it is. I'm nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment