Sunday, May 22, 2011

You don't know me,

Yay to myself, i deleted lot of my memories today. If you can check out what I've remain, I only remain last year's & this year's. No doubts, without any regrets. I don't wanna to left myself behind with those full of hatred & sadness posts. In short, I need to get a life.

So I left 230 posts here. Rewind back to the past & I could only see how childish & silly I am. Last time I always thought that I'm enough old to lecture people like mama & papa do. Even now I look back, I'm still childish. Oh Lord, please forgive what I've done, all the stupid & silly things.

Have you ever been to Genting Highland? And what would you do on there? I'm going there for 4 days 3 nights? Of course it is going to be very boring since I've been there for hundreds times since first time I went there. But my vacation there is just like in a big villa. There's golf, swimming pool & garden around. And I, going to do my revision. Isn't our brain love fresh air under a conducive condition? So I guess I going absorb more than here.

Relax, just another way to make myself calm.

3 days more to end of my hell. Welcome back my heavenly life.
Found something interesting here.

There's big differences when you're begging your girlf to forgive you, HAHA.
Let me make things clear, (this is serious)
You better know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment