Friday, May 20, 2011

I hope I am still remain till the end,

YES! It's another week! 5 days more to my last paper! I'm so freaking excited for it. Let me make thing clear, it should be holidays not the papers. I had heart breaking papers this week especially on my Biology. Enzyme, aerobic & anaerobic respiraion, tricep & bicep, ulna & radius, hypertonic, isotonic, hypotonic, neurone, synape!  All these things still my mind. You better keep them till my SPM finish kay my dear cerebrum.

It rains like cats & dogs today. Well, I meet Rac's car when she is going to school. And her pretty kind-hearted mother stopped by and asked me whether wanna take a ride to bus station or not. But I rejected her in the end. You know, I never greet to her mother before & now have to sit in her car is a bit paiseh can? Sorry aunt, I don't mean to reject you & thank you! FYI, Rac & I was neighbors past 11 years. Wait, I don't think I know Rac but her brother, Adrian.

I have something to showoff today. Remember I said I love something vintage? And I remember my sister got something like that. It is a bracelet that she bought from Vietnam? Myanmar? I forgot. But it is nice, way to perfection!

It's nice. Isn't?

Having history & chemistry next week. I shall start to study so that I won't regret later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment