Saturday, May 14, 2011

Incomplete me,

One week past, 2 weeks more to go! Mid-Year exam made my life miserable. I promised myself not to online but what am I doing now? You know that. Weather changed vigorously these days. Past 4 days was extremely hot but it started to rain yesterday.

Why you always come without any sense of expectation?
Why am I online now? Because I reward myself for finishing Chapter 1 of History, haha! Okay it is not a big deal but I need some rest since I wasted 2 hours on master this chapter. Imagine there's another 14 chapters to go. /die

Here comes my schedule for revision!
Saturday - History
Sunday - Physics & PJK
Monday - History
Tuesday - Biology, Moral
Wednesday - Biology
Thursday - Biology
Friday - History
Saturday - Chemistry
Sunday - Chemistry & History
Monday - History
Tuesday - Mathematics
Lots of Biology & History I know. No choice, since I'm weak in both. Every second is my previous time. I shouldn't waste my time fooling around. 185 days more to SPM! I should start to make up my mind, make things clear.

I'm going to renovate my blog soon. I've got my aspiration from one of my blogger friend. Haha, nice layout she had & made me jealous lots. Haha, I should start my hobby again. It was my hobby when I was form 2. And I quit because of particular reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment