Sunday, May 8, 2011

The perfect me,

As promised, I'll talk about my dream self today. I always wanted to talk about this since long long time ago, Hmm, decade ago? Haha, okay no craps. Since I watched too many Korea Drama and admire too many Korea idols, I'm totally into Korea now.

Do you remember my long hair? It was some fact 2 years ago, now I've a short hair & I miss my long hair badly. And the reason I wanna leave my hair long is because of this,

Yes, because I wanna my hair become like that.
Too bad my face is so huge and I always blame my dad for that. My stylist & sister also said that short hair suits me better. Okay, double blame on my dad.

Next, it's about my styling, Haha. As I said before, I am so into Korea included the way they style up too. I'm influenced by SNSD, f(x), Miss A & T-ara especially. So it should be about like this.


I love everything about there! Love till max!
I wore one of em' before. And my sister scolded me for grabbing her clothes & she said it makes me look older. That's why I wish I can grow older then I can try all of them! Nevermind, just wait 1 more year, then I can do anything freely! Especially 18 years old, what a legal age! 

Heh, I gonna buy em'



Addition, today is Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers all over the world!
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════╗
☼         YES, I have a fantastic mother! Happy Mother's Day         
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════╝






Image Cr : SkyHopper WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment