Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'll see you in the end,

Trying to find something to blog. Since exam is approaching, I decided not to online till my papers finish. Do you think I can do it? Of course I cannot lah, how can I missed my WGM on Sundays? It's my only entertainment can?

I don't know why am I keep hiccup these days. Most of my Indian friends telling me that someone is missing me, Haha. Yeah right, JaeJoong misses me always & I knew that. Okay not JaeJoong? HongKi then. Since I have 8 boyfs. I can choose anyone I like. Of course JaeJoong is always the first, no one can ever replace him.

My inspiration reached the max yesterday. thank God! Thanks ShabbyPrincess too. I got all my inspiration when I was trying to surf my folders & I found out that I downloaded lot & lot of pictures when I was 14. Thanks to myself too. So what am I trying to say? Create & Designing rawk the max! 
I shall share it after I done em' all.

Timetable for exam is out yesterday. 3 freaking weeks suffer for exams. All the teachers said that they are going to teach in the mid of exam if we don't have any paper. Please lah teacher, who is going to concentrate unless you give us some tips for your papers, /evil laugh.

Yes I miss you so badly! I'm waiting for your tweets now!

I'm gonna talk about my dream self in the next post. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment