Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another dream comes true.

12'June is such a memorable day! Thanks for giving me pieces of memory. 

Yes, I went Ultimate Power Star yesterday. And specially thanks to my mum's friend, I got the rock zone tickets. Brought along my bff & my classmate. Since the tickets are given by Amy's fans, so we are requested to wear red shirt. Sadly to say, she didn't win.

Well, this is not the main point! It should be about U-Kiss. Yes, the climax is about, U-Kiss! Okay, I cant make to attend U-Kiss showcase but at least get to see their faces in UPS, crys. Everyone is dam sho hawt can? Especially Kevin! Pictures describe thousand of words, so yeah.

U-kiss. Look at my cute Kevin! (Left : Second)

Went to jog around the stadium before the show start. Aww, if I know Jolin is having her concert on that day, most probably I won't attend UPS. Sorry Jolin, I missed Out your concert, again! Here comes picture from random website. (I miss Jolin now)

Awwww, sexy her! I wish I was there!

First day of school is really, boring. I don't know what happened to our teachers, some are still on MC. Okay, I got back all my papers. Not really satisfied with my results. What to do? I was dreaming all weeks long since that time holiday is approaching. Kill myself for being that playful.

I'm sorry for late posting about this due to lack of usage of computers, haha. So I need to use my dad's iPad and type one by one with this small lil keyboard, it's really tiring actually.

My family is a Apple brand freak, opps.

No comments:

Post a Comment