Friday, June 17, 2011

Pray for a better day,

I started to fall in love with Facebook again. Okay, I know this shouldn't be happened since I have chosen twitter and blogger as my life! Sorry Facebook, I might gonna abandon you again, soon!

Yay, today is Friday. fun fun fun fun. Approximately 21 weeks left for me to enjoy my form 5 life. Aww, i'm sure gonna miss this craziness year. I feel myself weird, I always sleep in the class these days. I even slept during Mathematics period, which is the most interesting class since teacher sure gonna regale us with her cheesy tales.

They say I sleep like this. Like seriously?!
But I really sleep like this on my bed, holding my lovely pillow.

Oh school a.maths project have to pass up next Monday. And I haven't start? Not even a word. Seeing everyone keep discussing and some already passed up their project. Aww, first time I being this lazy on this folio. Oh wait, aren't I always the last minute person? Ha.

My grandma's health is starting to deteriorate. And I'm worry. Sometime I can't even concentrate whenever there's something that related to my grandma or my childhood memory.
“In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”
Cr : x o x

No comments:

Post a Comment