Sunday, June 19, 2011

She's heartbroken,

As you can see obviously, I've made up my mind! I changed back to classic template again. Yeah, I still miss my old template since there's auto stats system & displaying popular posts & preview posts. Okay stop, I'm scared that I gonna change back to blogger layout again if I continue.


Actually I wanted to put up something like this but I can't find it, sigh.


I shall start my shopping session soon since August is approaching. Yay for August, I'm going to Sabah for a holidays. Just another relaxation before trials and SPM start. And my mum promised me will buy me a shade if I could find one.


I want the shirt & the shade.


Jjang! Nice not nice not? I just love this.

There's something weird on me these days. I feel myself being motivated on doing my projects, especially homework. So Friday I wasted 7 hours on doing additional mathematics project & slept at 6 in the morning while my sister was playing with iPad, how resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment