Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You raised me up,

I got the courage to update my blog today. Thanks to my guides, once again, I'm being motivated, teehee.

I should be happy since this is our last meeting for '10/'11 guides. But don't know why, I have the feeling of sad & grudge. I kind of miss the oldies now, the memories we had. The laughter & the problems we have gone through.

Rewind back to the first time I entered guide, I know nothing seriously.

I started to take those basic tests, had the spirit to become a Queen's guide (but I gave up in the end), participated in the camps (sadly to say that I never participate in any state's camp), guided my juniors for some part of it, meet new friends, entered marching then in the end get sunburned, was frustrated because of my board & soon I'm going retired!


Still that word kay? Once a guide, always a guide!

Can you imagine? I've been in GirlGuide for 5 years! Time passed in a blink of eyes. Everything was like a fairy tale which happened yesterday. I think campfire will be my last activity for guides, *sad*.

No comments:

Post a Comment