Saturday, June 25, 2011

Update in Butterworth,

So it was Friday, & I packed my bags ran away from house and finally escape to Butterworth. Hello world, I'm in Butterworth now. Message from me in Butterworth to everyone :)

My mum decided to take a rest here since we were too tired. Sitting in the bus for freaking 4 hours really pissed me off. Luckily the driver played IceAce2 in the bus so I won't feel that bored. Although it is a long-time old movie, but I love it since the story-line is all about "Care for our Environment".


This is somewhere where I am now, NightLife world.


Do y'all know why it is a Nightlife world? Because right now the shops are still not open yet. I was thinking to take a walk nearby & I noticed most of shops' operation hours start from 12pm, how nice their lives are. And I think I might as well die here if I stay here because most of their shops are kopitam, kopitam & kopitam. I just can't imagine my life without OldTown, Starbucks & McDonald nearby.

I had my American Breakfast here.


Not bad lah, just normal.


So I'll be checking out at 12pm & get my ass off to Penang later. Bye all.


So goodnight y'all. I gonna take a rest before I go.

Cr : Image

No comments:

Post a Comment