Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Penang!

I came back from Penang few days ago. CY texted me & said "I'm sure you're going to lost in somewhere." Too bad, I'm still alive & survived! I go round round round the whole Penang & conclusion is, I might die there unless I stay near the seaside.



This is Batu Feringghi's beach. I love it (:

Of course, people go Penang for their Laksa & FriedKwayTeow, too bad I only ate laksa. This is Penang Gurney Drive. Aww, I miss the food there!

So you can see this is real crowded!

I know the appearance is not nice, but../drools

And I don't know where was I, I ate this cute little durian somewhere in the South. Isn't this cute? I think this is about 8cm in diameter. I wonder where the guy pick this small, cute! 



SORRY I ACCIDENTLY DELETED THE PICTURE TT

Nothing special during my Penang trip. I spent most of my time ''travelling'' in shopping malls. What to do? I'm a shopaholic. From Gurney Plaza to Queensbay mall. I'm very particular in choosing my shoes and finally I bought this doll shoes which I found in, a shop lah.

This is Gurney Plaza. And,
This is Queensbay mall.

I felt dizzy when I was in there since there's 8 floors and the mall is so huge! I think it is even bigger than 1Utama in Damansara. If you noticed, most buildings in Penang are mainly privilege condominium due to limited lands. So, you will feel you're kind of in HongKong!

Ask me what I enjoyed the most? I'll answer you, shopping lah!

Say hello go my new shoes! (:


Cr : Image Image Image Image Image

No comments:

Post a Comment