Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back to 2010,

Received heartbreaking news. Till now I still can't take it. How I wish everything is just a dream.

The lil us were immature all the way long. We naughty, lazy, talkative, ignorance, sleep in the class & so so on. Your talks really touched me & I think I need to have self-change now.

Yes, thanks for guiding us. I'll bear in mind.

The one who inspire me is gonna leave soon. The one who I care isn't in good condition. Some of my school teachers are going to give birth and I might missed a lot.

2 July, that so we call 1 Malaysia Run was epic. Of course all the students around the Malaysia have to attend this event. But my school just had 1.5km run around the school compound, how boring. Funniest thing was Futsal game. Everyone like fighting for the ball then kick it out of the field, funny!

At night, I went Catholic High School for their 5th Night Gathering. And their theme, B.O.N.D. Build Our New Dreams. I love the way they set up the gadget & the open ceremony. It was epic awesome! Thumbs up for that. Thanks to them, I had a fabulous night. My schoolmates should know how fabulous it was. Especially in the bus, with the medley songs. 

I love you, you love me. We are happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment