Monday, July 4, 2011

Short update,

Thank God I finally finish most of my homework except that, -__-.

Just another 133 days more & I'll be sitting for SPM. Another 33 days for me to enjoy my fantastic form 5 life. I planned to start my revision 100 days before SPM, God bless me! But I think will be earlier since PPD exam is approaching. Another exam, sigh.

This year is a disaster. Although I get my time and fly to Penang & Sabah, but my mood always up & down. There's something that hurts me so much. Grandma's health started to deteriorate & I still can't do anything, double sigh.

Okay well tell me, why we can't wear yellow shirt or pants or dress or whatsoever on 9 July? And so is everything or whoever wore something about YELLOW have to be caught or what. This is, weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment