Saturday, July 16, 2011

Your happiness, Our joy

I don't know what happened to me, I become more & more lazy & lost my interests in blogging. Maybe it is due to the heavily homework these days or problems I've faced these days? I don't know.

Anyway, I should post up the pictures that I've took during my grandparent's wedding anniversary. It's so hard for a couple who can survive until half of their life or even longer. Of course this need the toleration, scarification, patience & love! Especially with my grandma's current condition, I can see my grandpa really loves her a lot, awwww.

ME! Before the party starts.

Me & my beloved cousin!
\
Cousins, siblings & grandparents!

Check out my personal facebook & you'll find out more.

Found this bear in my cousin's room & started to SS!

That was something happened one week ago, I should talk about hot trend new topic! As you know, Harry Potter part II - The Deathy Hallows was out! Have you guys watched it? Proudly to say that, I watched it yesterday!

You can check through that trailer at their official website, here. Thanks J.K Rowling for writing this stories, I'm lovin' it! 

Rupert Grint castes as Ron, Emma Watson cast as Hermoine & finally
Daniel Radcliffe cast as Potter.

And not to forget Tom Felton castes as Draco. He handsome kan? :P

Can you believe this? The stars of the Harry Potter have gone from children to young adults before our every eyes! I wish to watch all of the episodes again! So what you waiting for?
Crs : x o

No comments:

Post a Comment