Thursday, May 5, 2011

If I cure this, I'm good.

Something wrong to me today. I'm having terrible flu & slightly cough now. Must be the one who sat beside me, not to mention, sent her virus to me. Oh please, say no to sickness! I'm gonna have my exam in 5 days and I don't wanna drop my grades (it's already very low now, hah!) because of this.

Since today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday! Fun fun fun fun! Too bad Saturday we are having another replacement for the one of the holidays. Hmm, okay. Just take it easy & make it as a day which make me happier? Since I can meet my friends and talk silly & funny stuffs.

" Everyone is on their own stage. People around you are your audiences."

Love Thursday! Since there's pasar malam around my house area. And I get to meet handsome guy whenever I pass by the stall. (Y) Seriously that guy is freaking hawt, just that his height is abit, ehmm. And I love his deep dimples. I wish I could get a chance to take picture with him, but I'm not brave enough.

Surfed net, and found now. Really niceeeeee. Dear my future husband, please rent me this for my photography pictures!
Me love this. My fairytale, My dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment