Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We cheer, we got them right.

Cheers for me! Opps, not me but my Sports Day. It turned out well in the end, though our school always putting up event in the last minute. And the silly thing I made today, I woke up at 7.20a.m. today. If it is a schooling day, imma skip school. But it's sports day! And I'm participate in something, heh.

Damn my stupid pinky. I received back my pinky yesterday and I was too excited and I set the time wrongly. I set GMT8+ 1100 instead of GMT8+2300 yesterday. So, FML.

I'll bear in mind!

Picture, slideshow :D

I'm inside, whee go merah!
Proud to say that we won the matching among all the 5 groups, Heh. Congrates to all the people, titiwangsa. All your hardwork is rewarded. Special thanks to special people who prepared all those thingy! And of course, beloved ShuwJinn.

And here's my beloved unit beruniform.
Thank God I'm a guide, and I'm always proud of it.
To all the guides who participated in marching, I've something to say.
Dear guides,
I know you guys had work really really hard. Although you all didn't not win this year, but there's still another chance for the next year. When there's a will, there's a way. It doesn't matter win or lose, as long as you girls know you girls can do it. Some might thinking that it's tough since sunburn here and there & senior gave punishment if anything did wrong. Some might giving up since it lose. As long as time passes, all these happens will be a good memories for you.

Don't forget our 8th rule, A Guide smiles and sings under all difficulties.
And remember? Once a guide, Always a guide. 

Surfed net & saw this, wow!

Taemin I know you were pointing at me & smile, hello. Wae you so hawt?

No comments:

Post a Comment