Thursday, March 10, 2011

Six-sixth,

I got back, er, 1.. 2.. 4 papers today. Everything turned out over my expectation, thank god. I srsly have no comments on this term papers. In fact, I saw the truth behind all over the things. I was thinking that, "Did I really make a good choice?" "Should I quit?" & other negative thoughts.

I'm being emotional these days. Amy & I were both talking about holidays plans & I almost started to cry when comes to it. I was thinking that, my grandma is still suffering in hospital how could I having fun over here? And so many problems come to my life again. Although it is not my problem but my sister, but I really hope everything goes well for her. God bless her.

I told my mum that my teacher read my hand & bla bla so on. She just ask me, "Why do you have problems? You're supposed to study. So your problem is just how to score." I was thinking that, "Hahah mum, everyone has their own problem. Even your problems can be mine too."


You failed, you fall.

I think I should go on for a vacation to relax my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment