Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello holidays

Next week is not a holiday. But I still can't feel it. English & Maths' teachers are totally insane today. OH WELL teachers I can't blame you since you said you're going to do it. But seriously, it is still, abcdefgf!
TOTALLY ME.

My couz & my mum were fighting for me indirectly yesterday. My couz asked me to accompany her to somewhere but my mum yesterday told me don't ever leave this house this weekend. Both are my closest & dearest ones. It is so hard to make decision ._.

Yesterday I watched a drama "DreamHigh" , & I think this is meaningful,

"For me, first-class students are those who have talent & work hard. Second-class students, are those who have  average talent but still work hard. Third-class students, are those who are prejudiced."

But so sorry, the drama is a idol-school. To whoever write that script,  /applause :D

Next Wednesday is having addtion class for Chemistry. Hope I remember & don't fall asleep, Heh.

P/S : Imagination is not a sin.

All the images resources are from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment