Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dream High,

I used almost 10hours on doing Chemistry homework but still not yet done. Watched Dream High today again. Was planning just watch for 2 episodes enough but I can't stop myself keep clicking on other's episodes, Heh. Mum was keep nag nag & nag for making her connection lag, Sorry ma :)

I love Hye-Mi aka Suzy (Miss A). Read the comments in FB fanz club just now. Why lah Hye-Mi, why you choose SamDong but not Jin Guk? Thanks FongXi for making me addicted to this drama.

Dream High! Make your dream go high!
From left to right, Uhm Ki Joon as Kang Oh Hyuk, Ham Eun Jung as Baek Hee, Taecyeon as Jin Guk, Suzy as Go Hye Mi, Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong, IU as Kim Pil Suk, Wooyoung as Jason & Lee Yoon Ji as Shi Kyung Jin.


Fyi, my sister went for Matta Fair yesterday & she already booked for a vacation in Bali, Indonesia.

The hotel.
The seaside! 
I envy you sister, why don't you bring me along? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment