Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I found it far away,

Oh yeah, I’m no longer hiatus since my examination ended today. All the papers go pretty well except for my Physics. I think I’m going to fail it since I didn’t read & ready for it.

My math’s teacher reads my hand today.  At first I just agree with her with some. But after that I thought twice while sitting in the bus. I agree that I really keep everything to myself because it is not a must to tell everything out. & everyone has their own problems, why should I tell my problems to others and let them worry about that? She also said that she told my senior friend about her problem and end up she cried. Well, I don’t feel like crying but I feel touched. And my mind was thinking that.

“Thanks teacher, at least you know that I’m having problems.”

People might think I’m happy-go-lucky person but actually I’m not. Sometime I feel depressed over something but I don’t know say it out. I dislike this or hate that but I just let it be and try to compromise with it. Then she said that I’m a complicated person. I was like hahaha. But I think again, it is a yes. I can’t understand myself well but others people can. Nobody can understand self better than people’s eyesight. Maybe you think you understand well but it is just physically not attitudes or what. There’s a say in Chinese,

Maybe you’re in confusion, but others can see through it can get it right.”

Up till 16, now only I know that people thinks I’m a complicated person. So yes, everything she said is correct.


Opps, I think should be today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment