Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How many times I've told myself, not to think about you again

Maybe I'm a bit emotional today, I check through your Facebook, your friends' Facebook & even your girlfriend's Facebook. Yeah compared to her, she is prettier & more talented than me. Okay, this is not the first time I check through these. But everytime I check, it hurts me lightly. Can't we have a good conversation?

Cause baby you're a firework.
Come on show 'em what your worth

I skipped my school. Yes, it's true. I skipped my school for 2 days. Thought that I could get myself a fully attendance since this is the last year in this school. Sadly to say, I failed! Since tomorrow is Thaipusam, so tomorrow is a holiday! So I gonna have 3 days off, how nice. Anyway,


Happy Thaipusam to all the Hindus friends!
Hope you guys do enjoy while celebrating this event. Tell me interesting parts!


Oh, my sickness hasn't recover yet, FML. How many days I gonna suffer again? I know this is the punishment from God. Oh God, please forgive me for what I've done. I'll change my bad habits & attitudes. And I'll start to do kinds for the rest of life without looking for the repays.

Tomorrow I'll be a bad girl, a bad child. Just like what Miss A sang,

You don't know me, so shut up boy poe!
Cr : Miss A - Good Girl Bad Girl


Cr : Banner 

No comments:

Post a Comment