Thursday, January 20, 2011

I don't mind if you don't care.

Today is the 6th day. I still having headache, body aching but luckily is better than yesterday. Maybe I'm gonna recover soon? Oh, I hope this is real. I need my voice back badly, I really can't live without singing. These day I always launch my Walkman without singing the songs out loud, this is sadden me ):

My homework haven't finish. But tomorrow I need to pass up all of them, gosh! Maybe I gonna rush tonight all of it tonight, sigh. Tomorrow I'll be back to school again. Hmm, hope I don't faint while walking to the bus station, God bless me. As a reminder for self,
Karangan, A.maths 2, Komsas notes, Physics & finally the most important is Moral!
Can I manage to finish all? Hmm, I guess no. But I'll try my best of best.
My appetite isn't as good as last time anymore. Feel like I myself having Nervosa. Oh haha, maybe I think too much? I can't take any heavy food like curry, sambal & blaa blaa blaa so on. Aww, I miss the food. Life isn't that enjoyable without delicious food. I hate to eat medicine. Of course, who would love medicine? My medicine can't last for 4 days. Since today is the third day, I hope my sickness will recover by tomorrow because I don't have much medicine left, zomg.

Today is birthday celebration for Chung & Serjay. So sorry I can't manage to attend the event. Argh, my mom doesn't allow me to go out because of my sickness! Ugh, I hate this. I feel myself being left out & I have the feeling, kind of bad. Ugh viruses, I hate you, please go away!

Lemon cake? HAHA. Geez, I start to miss Lemon Tea!
Back to Kpop again. Adam couple has ended their virtual marriage last Saturday. Aww, I gonna miss them badly! I said before that I surely will cry while watching the last episode & I seriously did! I even said that I won't go to the school next day after I watch & I also did it! Lol, I'm not kidding. 

They forever will remain in my mind & heart, I love you, adam couple! x 

I suddenly have a feeling of.. wanna go to the beach after watched WGM! OMG D:

Cr : Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment