Monday, January 17, 2011

Suffering, Depressing

I'm sick. Ugh, coughing ; having a bad flu, high fever. My condition never goes until this bad. And I feel like I, myself dying. Just like the dead zombie. I hope I can get well soon. Oh god please, I don't wish I had H1N1 or Influenza A or whatever serious sickness. I don't wanna die so fast :(

Today? just okay. Was kinda nervous in the morning at first then after that I feel everything is okay. My presentation wasn't as good as I expected, I think I only got 1x marks for that. But it is okay, as long as I done it, YAY ME! I gonna sit at the side and shake my legs every Monday & watch my friends present. *evil laugh*. So 2 more important events on this week. Tomorrow will be having EST presentation, but I'm not gonna to suffer in school tomorrow? Another ones is my Moral folio, I think I gonna rush this today since tomorrow I having tuition whole day, pity me.

OOhh, I hope teacher don't give us ton of homework tomorrow! Tomorrow having History for 3 periods, Biology for 2 periods, EST for 2 periods, A.Maths for 2 periods and Maths for 1 period. But I think I can predict that we're going to have A.maths & Maths homework, Hah! That's why I love Tuesday :D

The far away part, I need you.


Please wish me get well soon. And I'll be taking care of myself. Thanks poe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment