Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I hate today, really.

Today is kind of worse. I can't believe myself woke up late in the morning. And of course, I'm late for school for about 15 mins. Today, 12 Jan is my first time I late for school in my high school life. Yes I’m serious, I never late for school before except today! Isn't my alarm working or what? Or maybe I was too tired? Every Tuesday is a nightmare for me. I need to stay in school for 10 hours then go tuition for another 6 hours. I spent almost 2/3 of my day just to study! Oh god, how I wish there will be 48 hours in Tuesday! 

I’m such a busy person just like the CEO in a company. I’m totally stressed out. 4 more notice boards waiting for me, presentation as my oral test,  builds up a model of a roller coaster, write synopsis for a story every twice in a month & so on. I’m a human, not a robot. Please think whether I can do it or not but not just picking me because I know how to. I lost my inspiration and interests for arts & I hate arts since that day I quit learning arts. Why are you guys pulling me back to the world again?

I finally understand why is our Prime Minister thinks that “1 Malaysia” is so important these days. I can see the true color of this world now. Wow, I never regret for sitting bus home, I should be glad. Okay today, bus is kind of crowd since it is the time for the schools’ activities end and private schools’ students finish their studies. I wonder, do the private schools teach “1 Malaysia” concept? I’m home just for a while. And just now there was quite lot of primary kids sitting bus home. Yes, the bus is really crowded. And I heard one of the students from private school is saying “omg, they are so smelly. I hate this smell. That’s why I don’t like ___.” I shouldn’t name the race relation. Yea, just because of this kind of people, this world has so much racist problems. Aren’t people who enters private school should be more polite and courteous? So what can I say? They spoil their image and their school image too. And I think these people really can send them to Sekolah Wawasan so they know how to respect other people :)

Okay let’s have an imagination now. Let’s think, you have a friend, who is so close with you. She/He did quite lot things for you that really helped you a lot especially you’re in trouble. But your mind thinks that “Yes, they should do this because she/he is my friend, of course she/he has to help me lah. If not I will hate her/him to the core!” Then you’re so wrong! Your friend isn’t your maid okay? Why should they do these things for you? Aren’t they having their own things to do? Why do they help you so much? There’s only two reasons.
One, they love you and they care for you. Of course the love is not only lovers. It can be friendship or family! Second, they hated you so much and trying to make your life worse.
But most of the reason is ONE. And now you are just like a kid who thinks that it is their “responsibility” to do all these things for you. What if they did not help you or failed to help you when you’re in trouble? Then you two have to be enemy? Just because of a small tiny thing then relationship go worse. In the end, who will care about the good and care? So, be thankful every time. If not, what for the thanksgiving session exists? I really hope everyone will care about the people around you.


Where's the peace? Smiles?

Okay, my storytelling ends here. There will be more and more complains in my blog. Soon, it will be a site for me to release my stress, Hah. So I must change, I need to think positively start from now. Life isn’t that hard right? There are always ups and downs in our life. So enjoy every moments you have. In the later age, it will be your sweet memories ever. JUST LIKE ME, I’m not that old but I miss my primary school life.


Credit : Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment