Saturday, January 8, 2011

You said you will do it, but you break it.

“I’m getting so frustrated, so I’m going to write a few things…
No matter how I see it, this isn’t right.
How could you repay kindness with ingratitude…
Do you really not feel who they are and how much they’ve cared for you?
It’s inevitable for everyone to change, but I’m getting scared now.
They started this because they liked music and the stage, but where has that all disappeared to now?
It’s upsetting, truly…”

“After keeping it in after sometime, I’m leaving this message because I feel this has gone too far. Does (he) not remember the old days when we said we’d work hard together? We were happy even when we were practicing. Did (he) really forget the times when we thought going on broadcast even just once felt like a dream? I’d like it if (he) could look in the mirror once again and think whether (he) has forgotten his rookie mindset~ I understood and forgave them for leaving us without a single word so they could find their own paths, but I don’t know why they are making fools out of people who are quietly doing well by saying all kinds of these absurd lies and hurtful sayings.”

“Enemy (敵): An opponent who wants to fight or hurt another.
Ingratitude (背恩忘德): An attitude of one throwing away their indebtedness to someone and betraying them.
In other words, saying that my family wants to fight or hurt another is an attitude of one throwing away their indebtedness to them and betraying them!”

I just don't give a damn on that shit. Although I said this to myself infinity times, but I still can't control myself.  SME really disappointed me. I can't believe those ex-families can insult, affront Junsu like this. I don't want mention their names, what a humiliation. You're completely ruining your image. Thought you guys were happy family? Oh so now who left SME are known as betrayer? So happy family just past tense and no longer present tense? Bull Shit, this is so unreasonable! Please make up for your 'brilliant' minded.

TVXQ for real. I always wishing upon the stars. I wish they'll together again. But now?


I hate two-faced people, now they are. You make me no choice. I hate you. I wish you'll down completely.


Junsu's tweets,


This is not true..this is not how it should be..I came to believe that..I thought we had the same thought..that for the 5 of us, they are the enemy..it looks though that they are not the enemy for all of us..expressing gratitude to those people..who we came to think as our enemy..it seems there's a lot that happened in the time that we cannot be together..I'm so tired;

I intend to..think..and hear only good thoughts..I've been doing that but..it's hard to do that today..even if we're apart..this should not be, hyung..those are the thoughts we used to share..why..why are you like that.




Is that really matter? So please do care your own business, mind your words and keep your mouth shut!


Credit : Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment