Friday, January 7, 2011

The first week, everything is new for me ;

Finally it is Friday! A day that I've been waited for 5 days!

Don't get misunderstood for that. I don't mean that I don't like school or hate school. I love school, of course I love! Remember? I was so excited for first day of the school! I love school, but these days I feel like I'm going to be insufficient. Teachers give lot of assignments. Maybe it is the final year for us, so we have to work harder! Even the timetables for Science Classes have been extending to 2 o'clock, how tiring.

The first week of school is quite tiring actually. I think I've been listened to 10 lectures from my subjects' teachers. I know all the teachers hope we can success in our SPM. They encouraged us to do our things well, so that we'll not give up easily. They also told us tips to success, Lol. Even Physic teacher asked us to do our own resolution for 2011. I wonder what will she replies me after she read my resolution, Hah.
Today our class teacher is funny. She was asking us about what we, students worry about. FOR ME, my worries just simple.
Studies for sure, sleeping hours, homework, tuition, school activities, projects that I’m handling currently, relationship between my family & friends, what to eat for lunch & dinner, when is my favorite artists going to update their Twitter/T-sina, when is TVXQ going to have JYJ+Homin, when is my mum decided to shift the house and lastly of course is MONEY!

Okay I know it is all funny, funny thingy ; Lame, lame thingy. But all these are my worries! I can worry for anything, everything at anytime, every time. That’s why sometime I hate being a girl. Girls have so many emotions & faces. Especially comes to hormone changes, it is really irritating! Why girls just can’t be simply. I think the world will be more peaceful, Lol. That’s a point of mine, no offenses.

That’s something I want to share. I think nowadays the children really been pampered a lot. Yesterday I went into my mum's car after my tuition. And someone parked his/her car at the turning point of the road. It is seriously obstruct the road and even make traffic jam. Hello uncle/aunty, I know you love your children, but can you park the car properly at the proper place? It’s not your area! Then another aunty I guess, she wants her children her child can straight goes into the car right after her child come out from the tuition. So she sit in the car and waiting her child to come out. And she is waiting right at the main road. Everyone behind her keep horning and horning. But I think that lady is a deaf, that’s why she can’t hear anything and move her car. Just because of that stupid car, I reached home 1 hour after my tuition finished, Haih. Uncles & Aunties, can you please think for others first instead of your child?

No comments:

Post a Comment