Sunday, January 2, 2011

I not gonna miss you ; I mean it.

My blog just being so dead again. These days I don't know why I just don't feel like updating it. I spent myself too much on Korean dramas and movies and those awards! I even abandon my Facebook, Twitter & T-sina, AHA. The power of Korea :D

Oh well, school is gonna reopen. I'm freaking looking forward to it! I haven't buy my school bag, Hah. How am I gonna go to school without my school bag? Ma, you so evil. I told you about this and you acting like you don't care, so bad! Aww, I miss the laughter in my school. Since it's gonna be schooling day. I cut my nails., remove the nails polish. AH, *tears*

Ah, I miss you :(

Long time ago, I went to shopping with my cousins. I saw this this :)

I want the cups! ):
 I wish to be like him. Read the description tqvm :)

My fishy died few days ago. Ah, R.I.P okay? No one is gonna bully you now :)

I hate the fish who bite you until like this! >:(

Well, 5th of January! What a big day for me. TVXQ is gonna have a comeback album! Whee. And JYJ is gonna appear on SBS Good Morning. Ma, I hate you for never buy astro for me. I want Astro! And I can't believe I gonna used up my 4G memory cards for my phone in a year. My phone is lag like shit now, zomg. I think I need to remove something unnecessary. But it mostly are songs, NO! This is the disadvantages for loving too much artists, Hah wth! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment